Drug and Alcohol Service (DHI)
Anyone living in Bath & North East Somerset can get free and confidential help if they are struggling with drugs or alcohol.
We have been helping people in Bath & North East Somerset with drug or alcohol issues since we were founded in 1999 and have helped thousands of people in that time. Our service is based out of two main locations: The Beehive in central Bath and The Hub in Midsomer Norton.
How we help
We provide a wide range of help depending on someone’s individual needs. Some people just need a bit of help in order to end their problematic use of drugs or alcohol, while other people will need more intensive and long term help. Anyone who accesses our service will have an assessment of their needs and we will discuss how we can best help.
Our services include:
- 1:1 sessions
- Structured group programme (including abstinence support groups and mutual aid)
- Harm reduction advice and needle exchange
- Naloxone training and provision
- Peer support
- Alcohol service
- Preparation for detox
- Criminal justice service
- Domestic abuse perpetrators programme (RSVP)
- Education and employment support (West of England Works)
The Beehive, Beehive Yard, Walcot Street, Bath BA1 5BD
The Rural Recovery Hub, High Street, Midsomer Norton, BA3 2PD