We work with people to:
- Develop a personalised pathway of support that recognises short and long term goals
- Develop employability skills and interview techniques
- Access accredited courses in and around B&NES, Bristol and South Gloucestershire
- Access wellbeing activities
- Access specialised services from other project partners in Bristol, Bath and South Gloucestershire
- Access bespoke voluntary roles
- Arrange follow on support with external agencies on exiting this service
Outreach is available throughout Bath & North East Somerset and South East Bristol.
Typically support lasts for around 6 months although it could be longer or shorter dependant on a participants situation.
The entrance to the office space is located on Midland Road. The foyer and office meeting spaces are all accessible on the same level. We have an accessible toilet and a meeting space that is located off of the foyer that is also accessible.