SOLLA was established in 2008 as a not for profit organisation dedicated to higher standards and accessibility to regulated financial advice for older people and their families.
All full members of the Society must achieve the Later Life Adviser Accreditation and adhere to a Code of Practice to ensure their clients know what to expect from their services. Accredited advisers can advise on:
- Retirement Planning - pensions and annuities
- Funding for Care Home fees
- Funding for care in your own home
- Equity release and other property options
- Savings and investment planning
- Tax matters and estate and wealth planning