Library at home
Library at Home is for Bath & North East Somerset residents who aren't able to access their local library services for a number of reasons.
Volunteers deliver books, phone for a chat, select books for you, or stay for a chat as you work together to get to know one another and share your interests.
Library at Home services are for B&NES residents. The support can be short-term or long-term, depending on your needs.
The service is provided for people who are living in the following circumstances:
- you are living in sheltered housing, an adult residential or nursing home
- you are living with a long-term illness or disability
- you have a sensory impairment
- you have profound or severe learning difficulties
- you are suffering from poor mental health or social and cultural isolation
- you have a short-term need for help (for example, following an operation)
- you are a carer who is unable to leave the home for any length of time
For more information, including how to join, visit the webpage