We believe in the power of creativity as a way to support your wellbeing and mental health and invite you to join one of our courses or weekly peer-led groups.
Creative Wellbeing Projects August to November 2021
Stay creative, connected, learn new skills and be inspired by the world around you.
We look forward to meeting you online or face to face in friendly, fun and sociable sessions! We run these in small groups so places need to be booked in advance.
For more information on any of these courses/groups, please contact Karen Blake either by Tel: 07517 110612 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org unless otherwise specified below:
- Mindful Walks: Keynsham High Street Explorations Project:
24th August Two Mindful Photography Walks – Keynsham (with Adrian Wyatt)
- Creative Sketchbooks with Karen George and the Get Creative group
4 week course starting 21st September.
- Wellbeing Wanderers – Snap and Stroll - 6 week course starting 29th September, Creativity Works in partnership with Bath Preservation Trust at Beckford's Tower. Please contact Jaq: email@example.com 07912 880056 for details about this course
- Writing For Wellbeing – Online Taster 4th October 2 – 4pm
4-week online course: 18th, 25th Oct, 1st, 8th Nov
Weekly Peer-led Groups:
- Get Creative art group - Tuesdays 1.30pm – 3pm
Meeting at The Hub, Foxhill, Bath- and online.
- Keynsham Snap & Stroll – 10am to 12 noon 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month. Meet at Keynsham Memorial Park. Contact Becky at Bath Mind 07538 113 890
- Keynsham Snap & Stay 10am – 12 noon 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month
Meet at One Community Trust staying in one locality – suitable for anyone less able to walk.
- Happy Snappers
Meeting every Thursday mornings 11am to 1pm, Meet at St. Andrews Church, Foxhill. To Book Contact Becky 07538 113 890
Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter updates via our website. For videos to inspire your creativity find us on Youtube: creativityworks4.
For full details on all these courses and groups - please visit our website and do get in touch if you have any questions.