Here are some useful starting points for considering future education, training or career options.
- Bath College
- Wellbeing College B&NES - free community courses
- Bath Rugby Foundation Hitz Learning Academy offering alternative education provision for 16-25 year olds.
- Achieve in Bath & North East Somerset provide a job and course search service for anybody wishing to enter the workplace or progress their career.
- Youth Connect South West offer advice and support about your future options.
- Somerset Skills and Learning
- Princes Trust
Your Pathway is a document produced by Youth Connect South West and provides information about options and opportunities available to you beyond GCSE's. You can request a copy by getting in touch with Youth Connect South West.
Young People with additional needs
We also have dedicated preparing for adulthood pages supporting young people with additional needs up to the age of 25.
Details about options for young people with autism for education, training and employment can be found on our dedicated autism pages.
We Work For Everyone offer support from employment navigators to help guide you into paid employment.
For upcoming courses for young people, please look at our Upcoming Courses for Young People pages.