Mediation and Complaints

Information about how to access mediation or make a complaint.

If you are unhappy about anything you have experienced or the support you are receiving, you or a parent/carer are able to access mediation, make a formal complaint and access an advocate. 

What is mediation? Mediation is an intervention in a dispute/disagreement in order to resolve it.

What is an advocate? An Advocate helps you to speak up for your wishes and ensure your voice is heard. They are able to challenge on your behalf when things aren't going according to your intentions. 

To find out more about support available or how to make a complaint, please select one of the links below: